Carter Newell has a rare opportunity available for a Marketing Assistant to join the Practice Development team on a part-time basis (four days/week). In this role you will be responsible for coordinating key marketing functions and events and providing support in the development, implementation and maintenance of the firm's marketing and business development programs and activities. Other responsibilities may include:
- Assisting in the coordination of marketing activities including staging of events and functions
- Preparing promotional materials
- Liaising with external suppliers regarding printing and graphic art requirements
- Assisting with the external and internal communications through both print and digital platforms
- Assisting in the maintenance of the firm's website, social media platforms and intranet
- Coordinating and updating all relevant marketing databases
- Monthly reporting
- General administration
Key to this role is variety, no two days will ever be the same!
We are seeking a candidate who can work quickly and efficiently within our close team structure on autonomous tasks. We have an open door policy ensuring you will be given direction and support in every aspect of your role, however the role requires applicants to be able to work in a fast paced environment where attention to detail and high service levels are essential. You will have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Previous experience in a junior marketing position is highly regarded, preferably in a Professional Services environment.
If you are interested in the above role or exploring future opportunities with Carter Newell, please fill in your details in the Apply Now section below or send your current CV and Cover Letter to Cate Clarke, Human Resources Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.