Commercial Property Transactions
Carter Newell Lawyers is an award winning specialist law firm providing legal advice to Australian and international corporate clients.
The Commercial Property team led by partner Bronwyn Clarkson, has experience in advising clients on property transactions for commercial, industrial, rural, residential and retail properties including high value and significant sites with a range of complex issues.
Our team has the expertise required to advise on all aspects of property transactions including:
- Due diligence investigations
- Preparation and negotiation of contract and other relevant documentation for property acquisition and disposal including:
- option agreements
- vendor finance and mortgages
- lease-back arrangement
- agistment agreements
- All aspect of the conveyance for the transaction from contract signing through to completion
- General statutory, titling and land tenure advice relevant to properties including advising on:
- Easements, covenants and other encumbrances
- Planning and environment
- State leasehold land issues
- obligations on acquisition or sale, and ongoing management, where property may be subject to environmental, contamination, vegetation management or heritage issues.