- Senior Associate
- +61 7 3000 8450
- 0408 071 643
Allison Bailey is a Senior Associate in the Property & Injury Liability team where she acts for insurers and corporations across a broad range of public and product liability disputes. Allison has a particular interest in product defects and the operation of the Australian Consumer Law, having worked with national businesses in relation to losses arising from products and services with a view to resolving disputes and managing brand reputation.
Allison has established relationships across the insurance industry and with major brands to provide advice on indemnity disputes, liability issues and large quantum matters involving claims against retailers, manufacturers, building and construction service providers and mining companies. She also has experience with nervous shock and dependency claims.
Allison attends mediations and conferences for claims on behalf of clients and handles the litigation of matters in the District and Supreme Courts.
Publications, Professional Guides and Presentations
Professional Guides and other documents
- Australian Civil Liability Guide 10th edition
- PDF 1.48 MB
- Injury Liability Gazette 1st edition
- PDF 1.67 MB
- Injury Liability Gazette 2nd edition
- PDF 1.59 MB
- Injury Liability Gazette 3rd edition
- PDF 1.58 MB
- Injury Liability Gazette 4th edition
- PDF 1.32 MB
- Injury Liability Gazette 5th edition
- PDF 5.15 MB
- Injury Liability Gazette 6th edition
- PDF 3.44 MB
- Injury Liability Gazette 7th edition
- PDF 27.1 MB