Brisbane - Marketing Advisor
Carter Newell Lawyers is an award-winning specialist law firm providing legal advice to Australian and international corporate clients. We recognise the importance of offering our staff not only the best work in our specialist areas, but also a culture which embraces flexibility, individuality, integrity, and education. Our strong culture is the backbone of our success, supported by the firm’s values.
We are seeking a highly motivated Marketing Advisor to join our Practice Development Management team. Reporting to the Practice Development Manager and working closely with the Marketing Coordinator, this role plays a pivotal part in our firm's marketing and business development efforts.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating high-quality content for print, digital, and social media channels, including copywriting, proofreading, and content production for our website, newsletters, presentations, and publications.
- Developing and executing the firm's communications strategy.
- Leading adhoc projects within the marketing team.
- Developing award and tender submission strategies and preparing submissions.
- Managing the firm's sponsorship strategy.
- Supporting the Practice Development Manager in advising on strategic brand promotion, business development, marketing, and practice development strategies.
- Managing external agencies and service providers.
- Coordinating internal and external events and presentations, both in-person and virtual.
The team is currently working on a rebrand and website project and our new Advisor will be heavily involved in this.
Essential Experience and Criteria
To excel in this role, you will have experience in a similar role, preferably in professional services, or you are a Coordinator with 3+ years experience looking to take the next step. You will also have:
- Excellent writing skills, including the ability to draft media releases, newsletters, articles, social media copy, and commentary.
- Proficiency in Canva or Adobe InDesign/Illustrator is desirable.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, delivering high-quality work on time.
- Ability to sustain high-level performance, problem-solve, and meet deadlines with limited supervision.
At Carter Newell we are a professional team and have a strong client focus, but we love to have some fun along the way. We also provide:
- An ongoing commitment to career development.
- A health & wellness program, including an annual wellbeing allowance.
- Competitive paid parental leave program and return to work benefits.
- Workplace flexibility to ensure life balance.
- A supportive leadership team dedicated to a culture of collegiality and excellence
- Extra perks that make a great office environment like fruit baskets and morning tea's - any excuse for cake!
If you embrace firm culture, pursue excellence and have a passion for what you do, you will excel in a career at Carter Newell.