Flexibility at Carter Newell
At Carter Newell we recognise the different responsibilities and commitments our staff have outside the workplace. From family to sporting commitments, we endeavour to assist in accommodating the individual circumstances of staff.
We offer a number of flexible working arrangements to support our commitment to a healthy work-life balance. Over 25% of Carter Newell employees have flexible working arrangements currently in place. Some of these include:
- Reduced or part-time hours
- Non-standard start and finish times
- Job sharing with an early and late shift option
- Working from home
- Working casually to allow flexibility for university/school commitments
- Leave of absence for overseas working opportunities and secondments
- Paid parental leave including our working parents toolkit and coaching program for new mums
- Study leave for approved courses
In a recent staff survey, 93% of staff said that a balance between work and personal life is supported across the firm.