(Webinar) COVID-19 and your business: An exploration of employment and insolvency issuesApr 2020 | Workplace Advisory
Live webinar - Wednesday 22 April 2020 | 10.30am - 11.30am (AEST)
- Employment law issues arising from the COVID-19 outbreak, including redundancies, unpaid stand-downs, forced leave, and other options available to employers;
- Work health and safety issues to consider, both in the principal workplace and in any home workspaces;
- Whether and how the JobKeeper payment may assist your business;
- The impact of the government’s recent changes to insolvency legislation on your business; and
- The temporary widening of the 'safe harbour' exception to insolvent trading laws and how it could affect your business.
For access to the recording, please email us by clicking here.