(Webinar) COVID-19 and your business: An exploration of employment and insolvency issuesApr 2020 | Workplace Advisory
- Employment law issues arising from the COVID-19 outbreak, including redundancies, unpaid stand-downs, forced leave, and other options available to employers;
- Work health and safety issues to consider, both in the principal workplace and in any home workspaces;
- Whether and how the JobKeeper payment may assist your business;
- The impact of the government’s recent changes to insolvency legislation on your business; and
- The temporary widening of the 'safe harbour' exception to insolvent trading laws and how it could affect your business.
To express your interest in accessing the recording, please email us by clicking here.