(Webinar) Groundhog Day: Employment lessons learned from previous lockdownsAug 2021 | Workplace Advisory
With half of the nation now back in lockdown, employers are facing many of the same issues which were encountered in earlier lockdowns. In this session, Lara Radik will examine what the case law generated by previous lockdowns tells us about:
- The circumstances in which employees can be stood down without pay;
- The extent to which employers can rely on Award Covid-19 flexibility measures;
- Whether an employer can require an employee to attend work if the employee objects to using public transport;
- Whether an employer can restrict employees’ rights to take leave noting the potential for quarantine or infection;
- Whether an employer can require employees to get vaccinated.
Wednesday 4 August 2021
12.30pm - 1.30pm
To register for this live webinar, please click here.