(Seminar): AILA 2022 Qld Intensive - Cyberuption! Panel DiscussionJun 2022 | Insurance
Partner Katherine Hayes is taking part in the Cyberuption! Panel Discussion at the upcoming AILA 2022 Qld Intensive.
Alongside fellow panellists, Katherine's session will cover:
Cyber risk is a growing concern for corporate insureds and SMEs alike and cyber insurance is one of the key tools designed to meet this everchanging and evolving risk.
Let our expert cyber panel demystify the complex world of cyber-security, data breaches and ransomware.
Guided by Robin Cooper-Driver, our panel will:
- Dissect a ransomware attack from the hacker’s point of view;
- Explore the claim scenarios and policy responses;
- Identify when notification obligations are triggered;
- Analyse the common and not-so-common wordings available in today’s market;
- Deliver up-to-minute market intelligence;
- Share some real life war stories;
- Provide you with practical advice on how to arm yourself against this ever-evolving threat.
Thursday 2 June 2022
11:30am - 12:30pm
Please note the AILA 2022 Qld Intensive Conference commences at 7.45am with registration and refreshments and concludes at 7.00pm.
48 James Street
To find out more or to register, please click here.