Lessons for employers - probation periods, qualifying periods for unfair dismissal claims, and transfer of business - BrisbaneAug 2015 |
Stephen Hughes, Matthew Payten and Lara Radik will provide an analysis of the case law and relevant provisions of the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) surrounding:
- Probation periods – are they illusory?
- Employer obligations during qualifying periods for unfair dismissal claims;
- When does a transfer of business occur?
- Transferring employees and transferring instruments;
- Recognition of accrued entitlements and periods of service.
Thursday 27 Aug 2015, 7:30 AM-9:00 AM
Queensland Law Society
179 Ann Street
RSVP to Alyssa Watt
by Friday 21 August 2015
Phone | 07 3000 8445
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org