Notification by Bordereau Reports and Renewal Documents - SydneyAug 2016 |
When claims arise after the expiry of a policy period it is common for an insured to seek to rely on information provided in a bordereau or as part of renewal documentation as a notification of circumstances likely to give rise to a claim.
Join us for our next breakfast seminar when our Sydney team will consider:
- If and when a bordereau report and/or renewal documentation may be a valid notification of circumstances likely to give rise to a claim;
- What the relevant case law says;
- What is the position if information is provided to underwriters during the renewal process rather than claims staff;
- What are the impacts of such a notification?
- What to look out for and how do you deal with these types of attempted notification.
Thursday 04 August 2016, 7:30 AM-9:00 AM
Adina Apartment Hotel
55 Shelley St
Sydney NSW 2000
by 29 July 2016 to Alyssa Hughes
Phone | 07 3000 8445
Email | email@example.com