Privacy, The EU GDPR, Data Dramas and the New Mandatory Data Reporting RegimesSep 2018 | Litigation & Dispute Resolution Cyber Risk
Andrew's webinar will cover:
- Legal obligations relating to the protection of data in the new regulatory landscape
- Understanding the data breach reporting obligations
- Liability for data breaches
- Ensuring clients have the right infrastructure and procedures in place to ensure data integrity
- Access of data by third parties, such as IT providers – what needs to be in your agreements to prevent breaches or misuse by others?
- The new EU Data Protection Regime – when will Australian businesses be caught and what do they need to do now to comply?
Tuesday 23 October
For more information please click here.