Carter Newell named leading insurance law firm
Carter Newell is delighted to announce it has been recognised by Doyle's Guide in the following three areas of law:
- Leading Public & Product Liability Law Firm (Defendant)
- Leading Professional Indemnity Law Firm
- Leading Medical Negligence Law Firm (Defendant)
This is the seventh year the firm has been recognised in these speciality areas.
In addition, the firm congratulates the following partners on their inclusion in the insurance listings:
- Rebecca Stevens (preeminent) - Leading Queensland Public & Product Liability Lawyer (Defendant)
- Mark Brookes (preeminent), Michael Gapes and Katherine Hayes - Leading Queensland Professional Indemnity Lawyers
- Michael Gapes - Leading Queensland Medical Negligence Lawyer (Defendant)
The 2021 insurance listings of leading Queensland Lawyers details solicitors who have been identified for their expertise and abilities within each selected area of practice.
Nomination by Doyle’s Guide is complied from online peer-based surveys, in addition to extensive telephone and face-to-face interviews with clients, peers and relevant industry bodies.