Carter Newell Lawyers is an award winning specialist law firm providing legal advice to Australian and international corporate clients.
Our Commercial Property team, is led by partners Bronwyn Clarkson and Karen Brown, who have extensive experience advising public and private sector clients on the broad range of issues which arise in the property and development industry.
Our team is passionate about the property industry and has developed a reputation for delivering effective, timely and clear advice which balances clients’ commercial and legal interests. Our team is focused on combining a high degree of technical skill and knowledge with our significant commercial and practical experience.
The Commercial Property team prides itself on working with clients to understand their business and desired outcomes and acts for a variety of clients across various sectors including developers, institutional and private investors, government authorities and other statutory bodies.
Our team offers a full range of commercial property services to our clients, including:
- Acquisitions and disposals of commercial, residential and crown leasehold properties
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing
- Property development, including master planned developments, land subdivisions and community titles schemes
- Project structuring including development agreements and other joint venture arrangements
- Easements and other access rights
- Due diligence investigations
- General commercial property advice including on contracts and other commercial agreements, statutory compliance and advice on body corporate and community management matters
- Compulsory resumptions
- Planning and Environment
The Property and Real Estate Gazette 3rd edition provides useful, practical and current information for real estate agents, property developers, property owners, insurers and brokers. This edition covers recent decisions in the property sector across Leasing, Sales and Purchase Contracts, Planning and Environment Reform, Misleading and Deceptive Conduct, Commercial Property Management, Negligence and Personal Injury.