APGA Annual Convention and Exhibition - Gold CoastOct 2015 |
Bronwyn Clarkson, Partner will be co-presenting with Ashley Kellett, General Manager at South East Australia Gas Pty Ltd, at the upcoming 47th Annual Convention of the Australian Pipelines and Gas Association.
Bronwyn will be presenting 'Planning for Pipelines - the case for greater integration between land use and pipeline regulation' and will discuss:
- Scheme of pipeline regulation;
- Interaction with the scheme of land use regulation in Australia;
- Issues for developers and pipeliners;
- Specific examples from the jurisdictions;
- Greater integration - potential solutions.
17 to 20 October 2015
Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre
To find out more information about the convention or to register, please visit the Australian Pipelines and Gas Association website.