Subrogation - Beyond the general principles - SydneyOct 2017 |
Partner Michael Bath and Senior Associate Rochelle Rieck present Subrogation: Beyond the general principles as a part of Carter Newell’s Sydney breakfast seminar series.
This presentation considers some of the more novel issues arising in relation to the doctrine of subrogation, and will cover:
- Circumstances in which an insured might prejudice an insurer’s right of subrogation;
- Limitations on an insurer’s right of subrogation;
- The application of ‘waiver of subrogation’ clauses;
- Assignment verses subrogation of an insured’s rights; and
- Practicalities associated with distributing the proceeds of a subrogated recovery action.
Wednesday 25 October 2017, 7:30am for a 7:50am start, concluding by 9:00am
The Portside Centre
Level 5, Symantec House
207 Kent Street
Queries / RSVP
P | 07 3000 8329
E | email@example.com