Deskside Support Officer
Carter Newell has an exciting opportunity for a recent IT graduate looking to take their first step in their IT career. With guidance and mentoring from the Business Systems Manager, you will provide level one helpdesk support to our 140 users over three offices.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting computer and user problems
- Responding to helpdesk requests and completing tasks efficiently
- Setting up, maintaining and supporting staff desktop workstations/laptops (software/hardware)
- Training new employees to use CN systems
- Assisting with software application installations and upgrades and associated testing
- Participating in an on-call support roster on occasion
You will also be involved in IT projects across the firm from time to time.
As the first point of call for all IT queries nationally, you will be the face of Carter Newell’s IT function. You will have excellent customer service skills and a can-do attitude to tackle any problem thrown your way. You will also have the ability to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities. Having prior experience in a similar role is desirable however not essential. Experience in programs and software similar to the following is also desirable:
- Aderant Expert or other practice management systems,
- Document management software, ideally with Filesite/Worksite/iManage, and
- Managing phone systems.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about IT. If that sounds like you, please fill in your details in the Apply Now section below or send a covering letter with your current resume to Belinda Parish, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.