- Construction & Engineering
- +61 7 3000 8376
- 0412 189 388
David Rodighiero is a Partner in the Construction & Engineering team.
David specialises in construction and engineering claims and disputes. His practice area includes the review, preparation and negotiation of a wide range of construction, engineering, procurement, maintenance, finance and consultancy agreements for commercial and infrastructure projects. He often assists construction participants and insurers of major construction and developments with risk management. As a result David has worked with many of the construction and engineering industry's leading participants.
In dealing with Australian Standard Construction Contracts, David has been involved in many transactions and disputes in relation to how they should be applied to all manner of projects and works. He has provided advice and guidance in relation to the understanding and interpretation of these contracts as well as the practical implications of how they operate and can be applied in different circumstances.
He is a registered Adjudicator under the Building and Construction Industry Payments Act 2004 (Qld), an accredited Mediator and a member of the Brisbane Development Association and the Urban Development Institute of Australia.
- The Best Lawyers in Australia 2018 - Construction/Infrastructure Law
- Leading Queensland Construction & Infrastructure Litigation Lawyer by Doyle's Guide 2017
- Leading Queensland Construction & Infrastructure Lawyer by Doyle's Guide 2016
- The Best Lawyers in Australia 2017 - Construction/Infrastructure Law
- Leading Queensland Construction Lawyer by Doyle's Guide 2015